Monday, January 4, 2010

Almost a month has passed....

And I haven't written anything. What a lazy bum I am. I mean really, it's not like I don't have anything to write about. In fact, I have so much to write about I just don't know where to start.....

Teya will be 6 weeks on Friday. She is fun and Kevin loves his "baby siser". Last night he wanted to carry her around the grocery store. Of course he's too little so that couldn't happen so, we put him in the back of the shopping cart and he got to hold her while sitting there and shopping. Well, that is until two minutes later she started crying. It was very cute...I should have taken a picture but, I had no camera with me.

Christmas was wild and crazy. I don't even have time to write much about that. We got some cool presents and spent time with family.

We got sick right after Christmas and where pretty much out of commission for a week.

Cloth diapering is going well. I got some neat fabric for Christmas and just cut out my smalls and mediums. Can't wait to start making them.

Overall, this last month has been insanely crazy. Our sleep has been screwy. But that is to be expected with a newborn.

I guess that is enough for now. I'll write more later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment