Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Newborn Stash So Far....

Yeah so I mentioned that I have been sewing diapers like a maniac for the past few months. It's been fun and I can't wait to try them out. Ok, so here are some pictures. :)

These are 100% cotton woven fitted diapers. 12 in newborn size.



Two newborn 100% cotton fitteds made from an old tshirt.










And since the above are fitted diapers I needed to have covers. So I made some fleece and some wool. Can't wait to see how they perform. I have heard the wool is super awesome!!

First three pictures show the six newborn fleece soakers. Last picture is shows the two wool soakers I made out of an old cashmere sweater.











I have even more diapers cut out and ready to sew. I just need to find a little time to actually get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment