Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crocheting Again...Oh My!!

Ok so those of you that really know me know that I learned to crochet at a very young age. I believe I was all of 9 years old. My first project was a pair of slippers. I had intended to make them for myself but, they ended up fitting my younger sister. I remember they were red. I wish I had a picture but, back in the day I did not own a camera.

Well, to get to the point....

I have started to crochet wool diaper covers. I have completed two pairs of longies for the new baby and am planning on making at least three more pair. Who knew that something I learned to do 20 years ago would come in so handy in real life?

Wool is supposed to be the "ultimate" diaper cover. It's breathable, it's water resistant, it's natural. What more could you want. Let's just hope this kiddos not allergic!

Ok, now for the pictures. Aren't they cute? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment