Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So I Have Been Thinking......

This last weekend we were all sick so, we didn't do much of anything. Just lazed around, watched movies, and slept a lot.

During this time I got to thinking about a children's story I had written two years ago. I would really love to get it published but, am debating on weather I should send it to a publisher or try to publish it all by myself.

With everything I have going on right now that I don't think it would be smart to try to self publish. There is just too much work involved and as much as I would love to have full creative control over my story, I don't think I really have enough time to do it properly.

I think I am definitely leaning towards sending it to a publisher. Wouldn't it be super awesome to see the name of a well known publishing company stamped inside my book? Yeah, that would be the ultimate in, "See, I did something successful!"

Truthfully, I am a little scared to send it off and it be rejected. But, what author isn't afraid of rejection, right? Seriously, if they like it, they like it. If they don't, they don't. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment