The kitchen sink broke again so I have dishes piled high and no way to wash them except the little bitty bathroom sinks. But, I'm not sure using those is such a grand idea. I certainly don't need more plumbing problems.
Also, the microwave is still out of commission; however, i think we've been doing pretty well without it. The oven has a warmer drawer and the food we've been eating lately has tasted a ton better. So, we've pretty much decided that it is not a necessity and we will not be replacing it.
My appointment with the perinatologist went well on Monday and I do not have to have a c-section. He gave me the all clear and I am no longer on any type of restrictions. Yippee!!!
So, if you come to visit in the next few weeks please remember:
- I may not be home if you show up unannounced, please call first.
- If you want to eat, bring your own disposable dishes.
- If you can't live without a microwave, bring your own.
- If I go into labor during your visit, please be prepared to drive me to the hospital and watch my son.
- If you think my house is dirty don't just stare at it, clean it up.