Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Life Is Crazy!

Ok so this last few weeks have been really wild.
  1. As previously noted, we have a new baby in the house.
  2. My computer is out of commission and has been for the last two weeks. I'm pretty sure I need a new video card. My Dad has one for me to try but we can't get down the hill because of snow!
  3. I can't wait for my computer to be fixed -- I have a ton of pictures to post. :)
  4. Because my computer is broken, I have been unable to check my email for the last two weeks!
  5. We were hit with a pretty wild snow storm on Sunday night. We got about 2 feet of snow and are totally snowed in. Lost power for about 15 hours. Then a few hours after the power came back on, the phones/Internet stopped working. In spite of all this, Kev enjoyed going sledding.
  6. Luckily, I have this blog setup so I can post from my cell phone via text message.

No comments:

Post a Comment