Oh and this morning we woke up to frozen water pipes. The joys of living among the pines. But seriously, I would never trade any of this to be woken up by the garbage truck or cars skidding out in my front yard. I much prefer the annoying wake up call of the woodpeckers on my roof!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Ok so this last few weeks have been really wild.
- As previously noted, we have a new baby in the house.
- My computer is out of commission and has been for the last two weeks. I'm pretty sure I need a new video card. My Dad has one for me to try but we can't get down the hill because of snow!
- I can't wait for my computer to be fixed -- I have a ton of pictures to post. :)
- Because my computer is broken, I have been unable to check my email for the last two weeks!
- We were hit with a pretty wild snow storm on Sunday night. We got about 2 feet of snow and are totally snowed in. Lost power for about 15 hours. Then a few hours after the power came back on, the phones/Internet stopped working. In spite of all this, Kev enjoyed going sledding.
- Luckily, I have this blog setup so I can post from my cell phone via text message.